by Preeti Narayan
Want your children to perform better in life and enjoy more success?
Here are ten tips that will help you to motivate your children to perform better…
1. Shower praise and encouragement on them. This is a great way to inspire your children to perform better.
2. Provide safe and supportive environment to your children. Laugh and Play with them. Do things together. Talk with them. Let them express their opinion and feelings.
3. Allow your children to explore and build their natural abilities and interest. For example, if your son is interested in painting, let him paint. Encourage him to participate in painting competitions.
4. Appreciate and praise whatever abilities and qualities your children have. Never compare your children with others and criticize them.
5. Don’t just ask about tests and grades. Frequently ask your children what new things they are learning in school. What fun they had. This helps to create a positive impression in your children’s mind that school is also about learning and fun, not just exams.
6. Celebrate your children’s every achievement, even if it’s small. Hang your children’s craftwork or schoolwork on a wall or refrigerator.
7. Talk with your children regularly to make sure they are not feeling overwhelmed with study work, extracurricular activities and other work. If they are, help them prioritize their work. Ask them to do the most important work first and leave the less important work to the last.
8. Try to remove your children’s fear and weaknesses. The best way to do it is to encourage your children to focus on their strength and good qualities.
9. Make sure your children eat healthy, nutritious food. Also, never allow your children to go to school without a good breakfast in the morning. As research shows that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and influences mental performance.
10. Encourage your children to exercise for 30 minutes a day. This keeps the body fit and healthy. Also, make sure your children sleep for at least 7 or 8 hours. Good sleep provides adequate rest to brain which helps to learn better and remember more.
All the above tips are simple. If you use them regularly, you will see immense improvement in your children’s confidence and success.
Also, if you want to make success more easy for your children, then you can encourage them to take part in the free Success Mindware training available at [http://www.mindpowerguide.biz]
Want more parenting tips? Download free Positive Parenting [http://mindpowerguide.biz/] ebook and Success Training manual for children written by Preeti Narayan, who is educational expert and co-author of ‘Success Mindware’ an All-in-One self development course for children at [http://www.mindpowerguide.biz]
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1116243
See Also Parenting Articles by Dr. Randy Cale at www.TerrificParenting.com